Effective Date: June 18, 2020
Request for Customer Data and Information
EDF will collect customer’s information prior to allowing you to make purchases or before answering product or business questions through the EDF site including:
- Contact and profile information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Billing and payment information.
- Information about your transactions, such as previously purchased items.
- Information about your location, if you choose to provide it.
- EDF will not sell your information or forward to any third parties for use.
- EDF might use third-party services that might use your information to conduct EDF business.
- EDF may use the information collected for any legitimate business purpose.
- EDF will use this information to respond to your inquiries, provide information and services, requests, to send promotion and marketing materials, for analytics purposes, and to complete purchases.
- To improve our services, communication, and your pets’ needs.
EDF will disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with any legal process served on EDF, to protect and defend the property and rights of EDF, and during urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of other users of the EDF website.
EDF may share information collected with third parties without notice such as:
- Part of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, transfer of assets, or bankruptcy proceeding where required to do so.
- Service providers including website host and operators, payment processor, shipping processor, and marketing campaigns.
- Pursuant to a subpoena, government inquiry, court order, or other legal process required by law, or to protect the rights of third parties.
Web Server Log Files and Cookies
Like most standard web site servers, we may use log data to collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service “log data”. This includes but is not limited to internet protocol (IP) addressed, browser type, platform type, date/time stamp, internet service provider, and browser version. IP addresses are tied to personally identifiable information for aggregate use. Third party services like Google Analytics have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
EDF might use “Cookies” to identify different types of web usages. Cookies are files with a small amount of data, stored on your PC’s hard drive, which may include an anonymous unique identifier used by your web browser. Cookies can be disabled, but this could restrict you from using portions of the EDF website.
Digital Analytics, Advertising and Communication
- EDF may partner with third-party providers to assist us in handling this aspect of our business on our behalf from time to time.
- These third parties might have access to your personal information to provide specific tasks deemed necessary. Third parties are obligated not to disclose or use any of your information for any other purpose outside of EDF’s business.
- EDF may use your personal information to contact you with emails, newsletters, marketing, specials, promotional materials, or other information that might be of interest to you.
- You may unsubscribe to this service at any time.
Please fill this out to unsubscribe
Limitations Regarding Information, Articles, Advice, or Viewpoints
EDF offers these types of information to pet parents through this site for educational purposes only. Any information through this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure your pet and is not to be interpreted as or a substitute for veterinary care provided by a licensed veterinarian. Always consult your local veterinarian for any health or medical-related advice concerning the care and treatment of your pets.
EDF takes children’s privacy seriously. Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our services. We do not seek to collect any personal information about children through our web site. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. Since we do not seek to collect and will delete any information discovered, we do not retain information about children.
EDF reserves the right to modify or change this policy as we see fit at any time without notification. These changes will be effective immediately. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
Contact Us and Questions